Hitched In GJ Special Event Vendor Rules and Regulations
As a condition of the participation in the 2017 Hitched In GJ Wedding Expo, the undersigned agrees to the following:
- The Event shall take place at the following location: Doubletree by Hilton, 743 Horizon Drive, Grand Junction, 81506
- The Event will be a Wedding Expo on October 21, 2017 and will be between the hours of 2-6pm. (Vendor set-up will be at 9:00am)
- There is no “Rain Day” scheduled for this activity and if required, the Event may be cancelled, in whole or in part, by the decision of Hitched In GJ without prior notice. In the event of partial cancellation, there shall be no refund. “Cancellation” shall mean that a vendor has no opportunity to make any sales due to City action, not weather conditions.
The fees are as follows:
Until July 31, 2017
After Aug 1, 2017
|Give Away Required
(Minimum $50 Value)
|10×10 Booth Space in Grand Ballroom with Electricity
|8 x 8 Booth Space in Grand Ball room No Electricity
|Banquet Table 72″ x 30″ in Grand Parlor No Electricity
**Unmanned space in Hallway**
|Goodie Bag Inserts
***Limousines & Carriages will be provided a space to park outside of the Terrace at no additional charge.
- The following will be provided with all Vendor spots:
- Pipe & Drape
- One 72”x30” Banquet Table with Linens and Skirts
- Wi-Fi Internet Connection
- The following are required of all Vendors:
- Gift Donation of Services/Gift Cards/Gifts Baskets to be given to Hitched In GJ no later than September 21, 2017. Gifts will be used for Prize Giveaways. Hitched In GJ reserves the right to give Prizes away at their discretion at the Event or otherwise.
- Booths must be interactive by handing out samples, doing demonstrations, displays etc.
- Payment shall be received at time of booking a Vendor spot. Booths and Table spots may be requested at time of payment but are not guaranteed. Vendor spots are NOT reserved until payment is received.
- Vendor’s hours are 2:00pm – 6:00pm on October 21, 2017. NO Early Breakdown!
- Vendors may begin to set up their space(s) at 9:00am on Saturday, October 21, 2016 and shall be ready to conduct business at 2:00pm on the day of the event. All spaces will be assigned by Hitched In GJ.
- All Vendors must vacate the premises with all personal property no later than 8:30pm on Saturday, October 21, 2017.
- Each Vendor is responsible for researching and complying with all permits, fees, licenses and other requirements as outlined by the Colorado & Mesa County Health Department. Contact Heather at [email protected] for more information.
- Each Vendor will provide a Tax ID # if selling products or a Legal Registered Trade Name prior to said event.
- In the event that a registered vendor fails to participate, no reimbursement will be made. If a Vendor shall need to cancel before September 1, 2017 reimbursement will be made with a 25% cancellation fee.
- No more than one Vendor shall occupy a single space. No such space shall be sublet or assigned.
- Only one Home Party/Direct sales representative per company at said event.
- Caterers will need to sign a Hold Harmless Agreement prior to said event. Food samples of 2oz or less are permitted and each food vendor must have a hand washing station if their food is not prepackaged.
- Limos/Carriages are allowed to park on the lawn outside of the Terrace.
- Inserts will be provided by Vendor and will need to be received by Hitched In GJ no later than September 21, 2017. A place and time to drop off inserts will be given at a later date.
- All items sold, represented, or distributed are subject to the approval of Hitched In GJ. If you have questions please contact Heather at [email protected].
- Vendors shall unload and load vehicles in designated areas. Check in before you unload.
- Hitched In GJ does not guarantee a particular number of attendees or exhibitors and does not guarantee that your business will profit from the event. Absolutely no refunds will be made after said event, under any circumstances.
- Vendors are prohibited from creating noise or other distractions, in the opinion of Hitched In GJ, detrimental to the conduct of the Event. Hitched In GJ reserves the right to place penalties upon Vendor conduct.
- Compliance with laws: In performing the services required hereunder, the performer shall comply with all applicable laws, ordinances, and codes of the Federal, State and Local government.
- Each Vendor is responsible for the safety and security of his/her property.
- Vendors shall police their leased area on a regular basis throughout the day to ensure safe and sanitary conditions. At the conclusion of the Event, each Vendor shall be responsible for his/her own trash removal and shall restore the area to an acceptable condition, as inspected by Hitched In GJ.